The first real citycar:
- a 3 seater (no tandem), ie. central position driving
- can park perpendicular (really, not like a Smart)
- point-turns on one of the rear wheels (no kidding)
- no pedals, no steering wheel (patent registered)
- more driver-eye<>windshield distance than in a rolls royce
- 3 driver positions, ie choose the middle seat like formula one
- more luggage space than in a Smart
- 10kwh, 150km, 2x5kw wheel hubs = torque vectorisation
- cg a perfect 50/50 (unless your bmi cries)
- offers a 1.8 x 1.4m inflatable queen size bed (2m guys diagonally please)
- could be used as a city-utility vehicle (cuv for marketeers)
- sexy look, convertible, transparent rear-led & drl
- 100% customizable foil printing everywhere
- exchangable skin (as if you replace the cover of your mobile)
- great for individual public transport (to your door, not to nearest bus station)
so we created the iptv, the individual public transport vehicle,
owned by the public community, as a door to door transport system,
like an advancement ie from vélo bleu to voiture bleue in France.
It s a city car. As such it should only go 70km/h. depressed?
WAIT, now comes the best:
the car production: steel cage with inner and outer customer-defined pre-printed foils.
this is a totally new technology of car manufacturing, like thermoforming, but in oil instead of air, enabling cycle rates of <5min per car, per line! (patent registered)
so if you want to produce a million cars a year, this is the perfect way to create such city cars in the next hyper-factory.
more info? Shoot me a line: email@example.com